Jul 6, 2014

The little things

Life lately has been really good. I've been wanting to start blogging again because I'm finally at a place where I feel like I can

We've enjoyed the last few months with Ben working from home. Not only is he home but he's healthy and not really restricted in any way with what he can eat or do

Instagram media by lesleylfloyd - Trying to get into running again..they kept me company tonight 😊

Things have certainly been a lot easier, and most of the things that worried me last year - some big decisions - have worked themselves out

Instagram photo by lesleylfloyd - Fevers are down in 2/3 of my children and gone in one πŸ™Œ got them outside for an hour but in the shade Instagram photo by lesleylfloyd - Finally celebrating our anniversary! Still feeling 17 and 19 and just as in love πŸ’›

Instagram photo by lesleylfloyd - Such a fun night 😘 Instagram photo by lesleylfloyd - Getting pretty πŸ’…πŸŽ€πŸ’Ž

Instagram photo by lesleylfloyd - πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Instagram photo by lesleylfloyd - Might have a future cheerleader on our hands 😊

This summer has been really different from last summer...
I think I went to the beach three times last year, and each time was kinda stressful I was worried I might not even like it anymore but it's so much fun now. I feel like were past the hard stuff with a pregnancy/small baby and really enjoying our family and a little more freedom to do more things

Instagram media by lesleylfloyd - Nice day at the beach today 🐚☀️🌊


Baby girl is walking now! So officially at 13.5 months she got it down and she's really trying to communicate with us and saying more and more words all the time. I still can't believe that girl is ours
Instagram media by lesleylfloyd - Looking cute even though she's feeling yucky

 Instagram photo by lesleylfloyd - πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“ Instagram photo by lesleylfloyd - Everything was against us going to the beach today but we made it and had a decent time. So ready for my kids to all be 100%

It hasn't been perfect and so I know how I've come a ways by the way God has given me the strength to handle it all
And not even just strength but joy day to day

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I'm really wanting to get back to blogging too. love reading your stuff

    ReplyDelete