Mar 17, 2014

Eden is 10 months!

 photo IMG_6907_zpsfea5ec2f.jpg

I'm late on your monthly update. We had a little bit going on this month with moving and all! But that hasn't slowed you down one bit, in fact you're on the move now. You started crawling just a few days shy of you turning 10 months and you.are.in.to.everything. 

 photo IMG_6925_zpsdbf39ca0.jpg

But I just love it, and so do you! You rarely cry anymore. If I leave the room, which I haven't been able to do without you crying in probably 5 months, you don't even care. You either follow me or are too busy to even notice. You're pulling up on furniture but only to your knees. Hard to believe your brothers were walking at this point, but you'll probably be a few more months with that. You wave "hi" to any and everyone. You're so friendly. 

We're only nursing twice a day now, morning and night and I'm giving you formula two times during the day on top of your meals. We've had a good go at nursing, and I don't have it in me to fight you on it anymore. We both win this way. I hope we make it to a year, but my motto has always been "one day at a time"in this area.

I'm not sure where you are weight wise, but you are pretty true to size when it comes to clothing, wearing 9-12 months. You definitely seem to have chunked up a bit recently.

You are a great little napper these days. You sleep from 7pm-7:30am, nap from 9:30-11am and then again from 2pm-4pm...approximately of course. Life is starting to feel more predictable, and doable with the 3 of you and although it has come with it's challenges, you are such a gift to our entire family, little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment