Nov 7, 2013

Eden is 6 months!



Seems like time is flying now!

You and I reached a big goal today. I've exclusively (with the exception of maybe 5-6 bottles when mommy was away) nursed you for 6 months with no end in sight! You've made it pretty easy on me and I'm so thankful. You're eating two solid meals a day now, breakfast and dinner and you like any and everything.

Within a week you learned how to sit up on your own. You're reaching for everything, and you especially like anything that isn't a toy.

This past month we dressed you up for your first halloween as a little owl. You were the cutest but slept through most of the trick or treating. You'll be out there in no time.


The last few weeks you've decided that everyone, including daddy, is scary and only momma will do. We haven't determined if you're teething or hitting a growth spurt, but you've been very clingy and pretty fussy.

You're now nursing 5 times a day. Sleeping from 7:30pm-7:30am with your naptimes consistently all over the place. It's just the way you are, I don't like it but I've accepted it :)

3 comments: