Sep 20, 2013

The little things

Life lately...has been better.
And I'm learning, that is enough to be thankful for.
I turned 27 on Sunday...I'm ready for a new year and the new things I feel stirring in my heart.
I started reading an amazing book that was given to me called "one thousand gifts".
I think I want to list a thousand things I'm thankful for soon. Instagram is kind of that for me, I take pictures because when I see a moment I want to remember, I try and capture it.
Maybe I will do it with photos, but either way I never want to fall back into old habits of ingratitude.
I am so richly blessed and it's sad how many times I've failed to see it...

        


Don't forget about the giveaway I have going on!

1 comment:

  1. 1000 gifts is my favorite book of all time.
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete