Aug 7, 2013

Eden is 3 months!



I don't get sad over the fact that you're growing, little girl. I love all the new things you learn and do as time passes. You had been eying your toes for about a week and yesterday you got ahold of them and the look on your face was priceless. You've been practicing rolling over. You're half way there.

You are definitely a girl in the way that you are impossible to figure out. We gave up on babywise a while ago. It wasn't happening... I can eventually get you to sleep and end up on your schedule by the end of the day but it looks different almost every time. Already keeping me on my toes.



One thing that has been consistent for the past two weeks is your bed time. By 8:30pm you are down for the night. Except for the random paci reinsertion multiple times throughout the night and then you wake anywhere between 2-6am for a feeding. Some people say thats normal, I say it's not or at least not what your brothers did. I finally know what sleep deprivation feels like... *sigh*


But when I get you in the mornings, you light up and squeal when you see me. So any frustration I feel is completely forgotten.


You love watching your brothers play and you're pretty nosey. When I hold you on my lap, it's as if you want to jump down and play with them. You want to be standing/jumping at all times and you love when daddy takes you for a walk most evenings.


Overall you're pretty easy going and rarely fussy. We love you so much and can't wait to see all the new things you learn next month!

This is the schedule I want you to follow...and sometimes you do :) On the nights you wake before 6:00am you are usually satisfied with just a paci, but sometimes you're not and I'll feed you.

6:00am - Feed and right back to sleep
9:00am - Feed and wake time
10:30am - Nap
12:00pm - Feed and wake time
1:30pm - Nap
3:00pm - Feed and wake time
4:30pm - Nap
6:00pm - Feed and wake time
7:00pm - Short nap
8:00pm - Feed
8:30pm - Bed time

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a pretty good schedule compared to both of my babies! She's really cute :)

    ReplyDelete