Jun 23, 2013

A bit behind

I feel a bit behind on everything. Cleaning, keeping up with people, paying bills. I'm trying not to let it get me stressed, but Ben has been out of work for most of June with some health issues so there has been quite a bit of stress..

I haven't been updating as much as I'd like and I haven't even opened Eden's baby book to start filling it out but every now and then I'll pull out the nice camera and snap some pictures.

Eden is nothing but joy though. All the stress of having a newborn or going from 2 to 3 kids has been nonexistent. We are so so thankful for her and the happiness she brings during some pretty difficult days.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new bundle of joy. She is so sweet. I am a new follower of yours, however I have been reading your blog for awhile...love your blog. Your such a sweet family. Hope your husband is feeling better. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is just so sweet! I hope the stresses ease for your family so and that your husband is on the mend. Praying for you all xo

    ReplyDelete