Apr 30, 2013

38 week update

Hey there! I'm alive....super pregnant... and not wanting to do it anymore, but thank the good Lord, I wont have to. This is my last week so I'm trying to stay positive and busy!

 photo IMG_5533_zpsbc25fa69.jpg

How far along: 38 weeks
Development:  About 19.5 inches long / aprox 6.8 pounds (according to my pregnancy apps)
Doctors Appointment:  My last one is today!
Weight Gain:  32 pounds. goal was 30...so thats good enough I guess.
Maternity Clothes:  I'm circulating about 3 outfits. I thought I'd succumb to yoga pants and t-shirts by now but who was I kidding? I'd never go out in public like that.
Stretch Marks:  No new ones. Plenty from my 1st pregnancy
Best moment of my week:  Knowing that in 7 days or less I'll get to hold this little one.
Worst moment: Lots of hip pain, feeling achey.
Miss Anything: Just feeling myself. Being able to jump right up and get something, buckling my sandals or holding the boys on my lap. 
Food Cravings:  still slushies. I could live off those right now.
Aversions:  None
Sleep: Surprisingly I've slept pretty well this whole pregnancy, which I'm super thankful for. Only a night here and there that I'm up a few times.
Gender:  Girl
Labor signs:  No
Rings:  Off
Moody or Happy:  Happy
Looking Forward:  I'm so looking forward to seeing what/who she'll look like, watching Ben with his little girl, and the boys getting to meet their sister. I can't wait to see how our family is going to change once she arrives. 
Notable Mentions: My induction is scheduled for next tuesday, the 7th. Probably super early in the morning. I don't think I'll update before then but if you want, you can follow my instagram for pictures :) @lesleyfloyd915

1 / 2 / 3

6 comments:

  1. ohmygosh! I'm super excited for you guys! Hope you don't mind me asking but I'm curious. Did you asked to be induced?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from WIWW. Congrats on the new little one due next week. I'm 20 weeks with my first one and that day seems so far away still! Wishing you a painless delivery & healthy mama and baby!

    Angela
    http://www.selfless-ambition.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow girl! Major congrats! I found you through the link up & im so looking forward to following along! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lesley you look beautiful!! I still have 25 pounds to lose since having my little guy (February 11th lol) so I am so jealous of your 35 pound weight gain. You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read lot of articles and really like this article. This information is definitely useful for everyone in daily life. Fantastic job.
    For more information :

    best gynae centre
    laproscopic gynae centre
    painless delivery
    gynecologist in tricity
    gynecologist in panchkula
    medical centre in tricity

    ReplyDelete