Apr 2, 2013

34 Week Update

 photo 34weeks_zps4b67a59f.jpg
Denim & Shoes: Target / Scarf: Wet seal / Leggings: ON maternity 

How far along: 34 weeks
Development:  Almost 18 inches long / aprox 4-3/4 pounds
Doctors Appointment:  I have one next wednesday. Looking forward to it because it's my third trimester ultrasound so we can see if I'm carrying another mega baby.
Weight Gain:  25 pounds
Maternity Clothes:  All Maternity clothes
Stretch Marks:  No new ones. All from my 1st pregnancy
Best moment of my week:  Getting the nursery finished! It's been kind of a slow process but I will post pictures soon.
Worst moment: So much swelling :/ I'm really limited to what I can eat anymore..
Sleep:  I have about one or two sleepless nights a week
Miss Anything: Many things, being able to bend down and grab things easily, my clothes fitting, being close to my husband without little feet kicking him as well ;)
Food Cravings:  Lemonade or slushies
Aversions:  None
Gender:  Girl
Labor signs:  No
Rings:  Off
Moody or Happy:  Mostly moody
Looking Forward:  The weather actually feeling like spring. I think it would help with the moodiness
Notable Mentions: We got a ton accomplished around the house this weekend. Ben got the grass and beds all trimmed up, shudders, garage and front door painted, the nursery glider painted. I deep cleaned the kitchen and all the floors and painted our hallway. The house is all ready for spring.


2 comments:

  1. I know it's tough. Hang in there. I know you love it when it's warm but at least you don't have to deal with the humidity while pregnant. You would be feeling a lot more sluggish and moodier. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 34 weeks! I know the feeling. I'm 37.5 and ready to be done any day now. Hope it all goes smoothly for you. I found your link through WIWW! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete