Mar 8, 2013

The little things

Little snapshots of our life this week. 
I haven't done too much with friends lately, and it's been okay because it's been freezing and honestly I'm just too tired most of the time. 
I know once spring arrives we'll have plenty of time for that.

A few more things I crossed off the list for the baby's nursery. Her rug came from rugsusa.com. It was exactly what I wanted. And last weekend a friend and I made a little banner for her room. The sheets and bed skirt are coming next week and as soon as it warms up we can paint the glider. It's primed and ready to go..and then...we're done! 

 

 

I bought them these little air plane kits for christmas, we finally put them together and painted them.

 

I caved and bought a ninja blender. We are obsessed with making smoothies and frappucinos right now!

 

We're going through some transition at our church but I hope that it's for the good and I'll always get to make music with my husband. 

And after 6 months...this girl got a hair cut! My hair had gotten so thick over this pregnancy and it's all thinned out and getting long again.

 

I can't say which movie yet, but we got 4 free tickets for tomorrow to see a private showing of a new disney movie thats coming out in a few weeks! And Sunday we're driving an hour away to the outlets for a day of shopping.

Have a great weekend!

Linking up here

3 comments:

  1. I wrote about the little things today :), always smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks so cute. I love the layers. Yeah for seeing a new Disney movie. We have yet to take our kids to a movie. I need to do it soon! oh, and my hubby totally wants a ninja blender too!

    ReplyDelete