Mar 1, 2013

The little things

Just popping in for a quick post before I head to the grocery with my munchkins. We've had a pretty good week despite being cooped up.

We went to dinner at cheesecake factory last friday night to celebrate Ben's big profit sharing check at work.

On saturday we went out shopping and for the first time I couldn't resist something cute for little Eden and got her her first swim suit size NB. I can't take it, it's so small and cute and she will definitely be a beach baby!

 

Since we've been in the house so much, I've gotten a little obsessed with trying all the things I've pinned to pinterest over the year. 

 

If you've been wanting to paint your glass jars or vases...go for it. It takes minutes and I think it's the perfect little touch of color that was needed in Eden's nursery. I had the shelf, and just painted it white. The jars I also had so total cost for the project was $4.

 

The sun paid us a visit on Wednesday and it was even warm enough to let the kids play at the park for a few hours. Perfect way to break up our week.

The big rug I ordered for the nursery arrived. What a difference it made in the room. It's almost done and I can't wait to show you all.

 

Baked spaghetti, salad and garlic bread has been a favorite around our house lately. 

And I am never without a bottle of these babies by my side. Oh the joys ;)

 

How was your week?

Linking up here and here

4 comments:

  1. You have such a cute little family. New follower! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love little girls bathing suits! Good job on the painted jars, they look so cute. I can't wait to see pics of the nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little bathing suits are adorable! :)

    I wanted to invite you to our weekly Meet & Greet Blog Hop! It runs Friday nights till the end of Monday, come link up if you have some time this weekend :)

    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/03/weekend-meet-greet-blog-hop-16_1.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to see Eden's nursery

    ReplyDelete