Mar 25, 2013

Rambling and maternity Photos (sneak peek)

Where are you spring?

I feel like it's so unlike Virginia to have this cold rainy weather so late into march. When we planned this pregnancy we considered me reaching the "miserable stage" right around the time the weather warmed up so I could wear flip flops and not have to be too creative when it came to doing things with the boys. A trip to the park where I could sit and watch them play, or open the windows and let them run around in the back yard...
Instead I'm trying to squeeze these feet into boots still and the boys are full of pent up energy. 

Yes...I'm complaining. I'm 33 weeks along...is that allowed yet?

On a positive note...I prayed for two things this weekend. The first was that Kingston would play at his soccer game and the second was that even though the weather was only supposed to be 50 degrees I needed an hour of sunshine and no wind to make our maternity pictures possible since I planned spring outfits! 

Well...I got both of those things!

Kingston did great at his game. He didn't get much action with the ball but he ran with the group and kept up with everyone. Thats all I can really ask for at this age...

It was cloudy and gloomy all day until right around 3pm when the sun decided to come out for a few hours during our shoot and the sneak peek has me so excited to see the rest :)



Linking up
1 / 2 / 3

5 comments:

  1. Love the Maternity Pics! Glad the weather was in your favor. stopping by from misc. mon. and now following via GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics look great. Can't wait to see the rest. Glad things worked out in your favor. Hoping you get warm weather soon. Take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. I am IN LOVE with your sneak peek maternity photos! And you're 33 weeks, so you're definitely allowed to complain. :) Now you can don your yoga pants and do nothing or everything or play at the park with me when the weather finally stops being a jerk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I believe your blog may be having web browser compatibility problems.
    Whenever I take a look at your website in Safari, it
    looks fine but when opening in I.E., it has some overlapping issues.
    I merely wanted to provide you with a quick heads up!

    Aside from that, great site!

    Visit my blog post: what should i weigh

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's very simple to find out any matter on net as compared to books, as I found this piece of writing at this web page.

    Feel free to surf to my website: Buy Large Solar Panels

    ReplyDelete