Mar 5, 2013

30 weeks

 photo photo-9_zps4845be29.jpg
Denim shirt: Target / White maternity shirt: Ross / Scarf: H&M / Leggings: ON


How far along: 30 weeks
Development:  15.5 inches long / Almost 3 pounds
Doctors Appointment:  Next week and then I should be every 2 weeks from there
Movement: I can tell she is running out of room. Poor thing has a short mamma so it feels like all she can really do is change positions..not really kicks anymore. She gets hiccups quite a bit too.
Weight Gain:  20 pounds...feels like a lot but if I can just stay under 30 then I will have met my goal so I think with 9 weeks to go..I might just make it.
Maternity Clothes:  Might have to cave on the jeans soon. All maternity shorts with the exception of cardigans/sweaters
Stretch Marks:  No new ones. Plenty from mr Kingston.
Best moment of my week:  I had a lot of fun this weekend doing a few things for her. My mom and I went shopping and my mom bought her some cute dresses and I was able to make a little banner that I'll use for a few different things. stay tuned on that...
Worst moment: I'm carrying her higher than I did with the boys, and my ribs are paying the price. Think my left side is either bruised or out of place. I'm very uncomfortable.
Sleep:  Hit or miss
Miss Anything:  Just feeling myself
Food Cravings:  Sweets after dinner
Aversions:  None but hardly anything tastes the same anymore
Gender:  Girl
Labor signs:  No but braxton hicks have begun.
Rings:  Off :(
Moody or Happy:  Happy then moody then happy...you know
Looking Forward:  My baby shower next weekend!

Linking up here here and here

10 comments:

  1. You are such a cute Mamma! I was the exact same with way with my girl...she was always in my ribs and I was in so much discomfort! Good thing she was worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops...that sentence was a little wonky. Take out the extra "with" :)

      Delete
  2. you look great!! I wish I only gained 30lbs this past pregnancy (I gained double that, so gross)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My ribs have been hurting a lot lately too! These movements seem to get stronger and stronger.
    I can't believe you only gained 20lbs so far! Way to go! Lucky girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great! I'm also an expectant momma! Just a few weeks ahead of you - 33 weeks. http://bybmg.blogspot.com/2013/03/what-i-wore-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lesley, I came across your page through the WWW link up. Congratulations :) Baby girl has a cute mama.

    ***Kali
    Kali Now Living

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's remarkable to pay a visit this web page and reading the views of all mates regarding this paragraph, while I am also keen of getting knowledge.

    Visit my web page :: how to get rid of stretch marks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply want to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your publish is simply cool and that i can think you
    are knowledgeable in this subject. Fine along with your permission
    let me to seize your feed to keep updated with coming near
    near post. Thank you one million and please carry on the enjoyable work.


    my weblog ... Www.atfxc.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good respond in return of this issue with solid arguments and explaining all concerning that.


    my site: http://blackwidowmag.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your post. I wanted to write a little comment to support you.


    Feel free to surf to my weblog - buy solar panels for pool heating

    ReplyDelete