Feb 27, 2013

You may or may not know...


I am only 4'11" (I blame it on my scoliosis, but lets be real...I'd probably only be 5' if I didn't have it)
I love the beach...no I LOVE the beach. It's my escape
Coke zero is my favorite soda
I have tried and tried to like strawberries because I know it's crazy that I don't...but it just wont happen
Same thing with tea

I've never played a sport...except cheerleading and a year of gymnastics
I was homeschooled
I am a middle child
I cringe when I hear someone chewing ice

I hate to be without my husband...even if were fighting
I think I make bacon perfectly
I'm sensitive myself yet insensitive to others feelings...
I don't have a favorite color

I rule at tetris
I never know what to do with my hair..grow it out or cut it short
I wont stop watching the bachelor as long as its on
My husband and I's favorite movie is dumb and dumber

I hate exercise..I want to die every minute I'm doing it
My love language is gifts or thoughtful gestures
I feel sorry for little babies in tutus and want to snuggle them up in something comfortable
My shoes size has fluctuated the past four years from having babies
I have anxiety when I think about what we'll do as far as our kids school goes
I'm indecisive and always second guess myself
I have naturally curly hair

Inspiration for this post here

6 comments:

  1. I only 5 ft and 3/4 of an inch, but I tell everyone I am 5' 1. hehe I am definitely super indecisive too and always second guess myself even if it is just what I am ordering at a restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and I love it :) Hope your having a great day. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. Hate you don't like tea. ;) My feet grew two sizes after I had my son. The only shoes I can wear before his birth are flip flops. It's crazy to me. We've though about homeschool our children, but I do not think I have the patience. Whew. And, I wasn't a sport's player either. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh the school thing. My child is only 18-months and already I'm constantly thinking about it! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, new follower from the GFC Blog Hop. Tetris is awesome, I love playing it! Also, Dumb and Dumber is a great movie. :)

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete