Feb 19, 2013

Hey 3rd Trimester


 photo IMG_5059_zps1b093d5f.jpg  photo IMG_5068_zps3ecd0a86.jpg

How far along: 28 weeks
Development:  14.8 inches long / A little over 2 pounds
Doctors Appointment:  Tomorrow. Glucose test and rogam shot.
Movement: She's a wild thing but seems to already be on some sort of schedule. I mean she might as well because she is my daughter and we all know how I love a schedule.
Weight Gain:  18 friggin pounds. I don't know why I'm surprised by this, it's not like I've been watching what I eat and I mean every holiday centered around really bad food has passed during this pregnancy. What are you gonna do?
Maternity Clothes:  It's about 50/50 between regular and maternity clothes. I can only fit into one pair of maternity jeans. Still squeezing into the jeggings I bought right at the beginning of the pregnancy. Don't ask me how..
Stretch Marks:  No new ones. All from my 1st pregnancy
Best moment of my week:  Making her mobil. As I was doing it, I was like "who am I anymore?". I'm so not crafty, but I guess I proved myself wrong.
Worst moment: Oh there was that one time that I could hardly move in the middle of target and somehow managed to get the kids out of the store and my butt in the car to call Ben home from work....I knew what it was so I wasn't freaked out. An hour laying on my side and a few glasses of water did the trick.
Sleep:  Oh I'm fine in that department, until about 4:00am and then I'm wide awake with my thoughts for the rest of the night.
Miss Anything:  Not feeling like I'm going to pass out when I put boots on...
Food Cravings:  Sweets after dinner
Aversions:  None but hardly anything tastes the same anymore
Gender:  Girl
Labor signs:  No
Rings:  Off :(
Moody or Happy:  Happy
Looking Forward:  Finishing up the nursery, warm weather.
Notable Mentions: Scheduled our maternity pictures this week for mid march :)

Don't forget to enter little gems giveaway ending soon here!!

Linking up here and here

8 comments:

  1. You look adorable! Don't worry about the weight gain! As nice as it is to be pregnant during the winter out weight suffers because its so cold and all the holidays are surrounded with food! I already exceeded my weight "limit" and I still have 7 weeks left!!! At least we will have all summer to workout and lose it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute with the red, black, and white color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I host a style link party every Monday and would love for you to join! http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-first-ever-my-style-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from link up. You look great! Don't worry about the pounds : )
    Katherine
    www.jagstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from the Mommy Moments blog hop. Looks like you are all belly so that's good! Cute pics.

    herecomesthehuman@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you tell us more about this? I'd care to find out some additional information.

    Also visit my blog :: family reunion survival kit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Admiring the time and energy you put into your site and
    detailed information you offer. It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the
    same outdated rehashed material. Excellent read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds
    to my Google account.

    My webpage buy solar panels uae

    ReplyDelete