Jan 11, 2013

The little things


 
 
 

- I think this was one of the best weeks we've had in a while. I got to have one of my ultimate cravings during this pregnancy, fried pickles. 

- We got three nice days at the park with some really warm weather. 

- I was able to go through the boys clothes with minimal emotional outbursts.

- My mom took me out shopping for baby girl. I was feeling like we hadn't started anything for her. I know I've got a ways to go but I feel the need to start doing stuff.

- I got to hang out with my sweet friend, Emma. I'm pretty sure Kingston has a major crush on her :)

- And Weston got his first big boy hair cut. He's been getting hair cuts every few months since he was 5 months old but I was ready to see his eyes and try something new. I love it!

Tomorrow we're heading to the zoo. It's going to be 70 degrees people. We've got a date night planned and a few birthday parties. 

Have a great weekend friends!

9 comments:

  1. fried pickles- yummmm!!

    and what sweet pictures from your life with your littles. :)

    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Weston's haircut! It looks great on him and reminds me of a little Kingston. :) I'm excited to try to get together soon. I think things will calm down for us over here after Eliot's party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we'll have so much fun this summer with all these kids between the two of us ;)

      Delete
  3. Shopping for baby girl?!? Score! Fried pickles aren't so bad either. You must be from the south? The only place I've ever seen fried pickles :)
    Stopping by from InstaFriday link up. I'm following along on Instagram. I'm semperfifam if you'd like to follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fried pickles are one of my favorite foods ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the zoo will be so fun! I love going to the zoo, even as an adult! and yum for fried pickles!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
  6. Westons haircut is very cute. I have to admit I've never had fried pickles. Maybe one day I'll give them a try.
    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fried Pickles...yum! Oh and I love Weston's haircut. He's getting so big

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so jealous of your weather! It was 23 degrees this morning when I took Jax to preschool! Weston's haircut is so cute, I love it!

    ReplyDelete