- I think this was one of the best weeks we've had in a while. I got to have one of my ultimate cravings during this pregnancy, fried pickles.
- We got three nice days at the park with some really warm weather.
- I was able to go through the boys clothes with minimal emotional outbursts.
- My mom took me out shopping for baby girl. I was feeling like we hadn't started anything for her. I know I've got a ways to go but I feel the need to start doing stuff.
- I got to hang out with my sweet friend, Emma. I'm pretty sure Kingston has a major crush on her :)
- And Weston got his first big boy hair cut. He's been getting hair cuts every few months since he was 5 months old but I was ready to see his eyes and try something new. I love it!
Tomorrow we're heading to the zoo. It's going to be 70 degrees people. We've got a date night planned and a few birthday parties.
Have a great weekend friends!