Jan 28, 2013

Mama Style / Dressing the Bump

 photo mamastyle_zps90fbbb83.jpg
 photo mamastyle2_zps034cad14.jpg

With my boys, I was pregnant from march-November and it wasn't fun because it doesn't really cool down here until about november/december so I was HOT!
And I never felt cute.
Just sweaty and flustered.

But this time, it's actually been fun dressing my bump.

My 3 favorite items this fall and winter have been..

cardigans, scarves, and boots

All of which I already have and can pair with basic shirts and maternity shirts.

I feel comfortable AND put together.
win win :)

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. you look adorable. :-)

    Tiffany
    www.pinkfaithtoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was pregnant during the summer too, and I hated it! If we were going to have another baby, I'd plan it so I was carrying during the winter months. These are all such cute outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute! I love your style. I wish I had looked that cute pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute outfits! You look great! I had so much fun dressing my bump until about 7 months in which case I wore my husbands oversized tee-shirts almost every day. I was also pregnant during the summer like you said you where with your two boys and it was so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bump! So cute!!! Thanks for join us for the FFF Link Up Party!

    xoxo
    www.glamhungrymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your adorable! I love your outfits, so cute and comfy.

    durrettashlea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My fav is that sweater in the 15 week one.So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look adorable! I agree that it can sometimes be fun dressing a bump. :) Am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete