Jan 30, 2013

25 week update



My belly popped right away..around 15 weeks but now my weeks are starting to catch up with the size of my belly. So not much change in the last few weeks.

How far along: 25 weeks
Development:  13.5 inches long / 1.5 pounds
Doctors Appointment:  Not until next month
Movement: She's pretty predictable, and moves about the same times each day but yesterday it seemed like she kicked the entire day. It was cute..thankfully she settled down before I went to bed.
Weight Gain:  You ready for this?....15 pounds..and it all goes down hill from here.
Maternity Clothes:  A few shirts, but still in most of my regular clothes. This will change soon...like I said...if this is like my last two pregnancies I'm about to explode.
Stretch Marks:  No new ones. All from my 1st pregnancy
Best moment of my week:  I ordered a new stroller last night. Graco Ready2grow double stroller. 
Worst moment: Feeling like death whenever I have to eat fast food. For example...dinner last night. gah
Sleep:  Sleeping good
Miss Anything:  Wine. duh. 
Food Cravings:  ice cream!
Aversions:  None but hardly anything tastes the same anymore
Gender:  Girl
Labor signs:  No
Rings:  Still on
Moody or Happy:  Happy
Looking Forward:  I'm looking forward to all the fun stuff like doing her nursery, going with friends to register and having a baby shower but I'm really just trying to enjoy being pregnant day by day.
Notable Mentions: I've been exercising for about 45 minutes a day 4-5 times a week! I can tell she's chunking up so I'll need my belly support soon but so far it feels great to be able to keep working out.


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. We should get icecream together. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so tiny!!! (Even though I know that's not how you feel) but you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute. glad to hear everything is going good. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh geez! 15 lbs isn't bad woman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My girl pregnancy was way different than my boy's. You must make note of the differences. Would love to hear them.
    My girl also moved all the time, where my boy moves selective times but he kicks harder.
    Also another difference is my hormones. I had cravings all the time with her and with him, nothing I cannot control. I wonder if it has something to do with men having less hormones. A theory I am working on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does your site have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd
    like to send you an e-mail. I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

    Here is my website: juicyworm.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My partner and I stumbled over here by a different website and thought I should check things out.
    I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to exploring your web
    page again.

    Feel free to surf to my web blog Laser stretch mark removal

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do not even understand how I stopped up right here, but I believed this submit was
    once great. I do not understand who you're however certainly you're going to a
    well-known blogger for those who aren't already. Cheers!

    Feel free to visit my blog buy solar panels direct from china

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to be recommended this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether
    this submit is written by way of him as no one else understand such special about
    my difficulty. You are incredible! Thanks!

    My homepage ... buy solar panels online

    ReplyDelete