Jan 16, 2013

23 Weeks

*all I have is a blurry cell phone picture this week*
How far along: 23 weeks
Development:  11 inches long / just over a pound
Doctors Appointment:  I have one on the 23rd
Movement: Lots of movement! Ben and I love sitting on the couch each night and feeling her kicks.
Weight Gain:  12 pounds
Maternity Clothes:  Wore a pair of maternity jeans for the first time yesterday. I can still wear my regular jeans though, so I'm holding out as long as possible.
Stretch Marks:  No new ones. All from my 1st pregnancy
Best moment of my week:  My mom let me order a few pieces for the baby's crib bedding. I decided what I want to do in the nursery after going back and forth about it so now I can start finding pieces and putting it all together a little at a time.
Worst moment:  Looooots of heart burn and upset tummy. I'm feeling uncomfortable much sooner than I did with the other two :(
Sleep:  Sleeping good
Miss Anything:  I miss wine...still. But also I have only been able to tolerate one cup of coffee a day, and in the morning. It's not the caffeine because I do drink decaf if I want more than one cup, but the fullness in my belly is very uncomfortable.
Food Cravings:  Still fried pickles and frozen yogurt...but not together :)
Aversions:  None but hardly anything tastes the same anymore
Gender:  Girl
Labor signs:  No
Rings:  Still on
Moody or Happy:  Happy
Looking Forward:  To a warm day so we can paint her crib, changer and glider. Starting on a few DIY ideas I have for her room.
Notable Mentions: We've gotten so much done around the house. Since I haven't been able to do much baby related, I've focused that energy onto other projects like rearranging our room, cleaning out cabinets/closets. Getting all the toys minus the train table out of the nursery. My house looks the best when I'm in the 2nd trimester of pregnancy. Ben even joked that I should be pregnant more often...calm down.. thats not happening.

2 comments:

  1. haha, sorry that made me laugh. I can't wait to see what you do to her nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! We were fortunate to not have to do anything to our nursery with our second girl on the way... but then again we kept it gender neutral anyways haha.

    ReplyDelete