Jan 2, 2013

21 Week Update

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cardigan: Papaya / Shirt: Ross / Leggings: Old Navy Maternity / Boots: Kohls


How far along: 21 weeks
Development:  10.5 inches long (she was 10oz at my ultrasound a week ago)
Doctors Appointment:  Just had one on the 26th, next one isn't until January 23
Movement: She's a very busy little thing. Lots of movement!
Weight Gain:  10 pounds *sigh* the holidays were not good to me
Maternity Clothes:  Still not in maternity jeans, shirts are a must though.
Stretch Marks:  No new ones. All from my 1st pregnancy
Best moment of my week:  We moved all the toys out of the play room. So we now have a room to start putting the things we've been getting for her.
Worst moment: It was a good week!
Sleep:  Sleeping good...for now 
Miss Anything:  Still wine
Food Cravings: Fried pickles
Aversions:  None
Gender:  Girl
Labor signs:  Nope
Rings:  Still on
Moody or Happy: Happy
Notable Mentions: At my last ultrasound they discovered I have placenta previa. I had it with my first (Kingston) but thankfully I haven't had any bleeding this pregnancy. I'm confident it will resolve in time, but still keeping it in my prayers.

Linking up
1 / 2 / 3

12 comments:

  1. You look great!! Such a beautiful bump!! Not so sure about the fried pickle though!!lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 pounds is amazing! You look wonderful. :) And agreed; fried pickles are the bomb. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you are just TOO cute! You're still just a tiny little thing. Love this chic maternity outfit.

    Alison
    www.getyourprettyon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, congrats! just found you and am following.and don't feel bad about the 10 pounds- i think i gained 10 as well through the holidays but uh...i have no no excuse!! :)
    come visit me when ya have a minute!
    www.kendrakaypahukoa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so beautiful :), so happy!
    Happy New Year darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there - found your blog through the link up. Can't wait to read more! Hope you're having a happy new year :)
    Rachel
    http://sugar-stripes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cute baby belly! You look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so cute! Love your outfit, it's totally something I would wear :) the holidays weren't good to me either! I gained 8 pounds in a month, oops!
    I'm sorry to hear about your placenta previa :( I will keep you in my prayers and I hope it resolves itself as your belly expands.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so cute! I hope that the placenta previa clears up and it doesn't cause you any problems.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello fellow fashion blogger! I love meeting new bloggers and recently found yours...I love this post...love love...maybe come visit me sometime, I would love to hear from you..its fun peeking into fellow fashion lovers lives to see how they shop!!!

    Rosalyn
    www.just2fancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations hunny. Love the outfit =D

    Lotte xo

    ReplyDelete