Dec 24, 2012

Her Name

I haven't disappeared. Just took a little break on accident I guess.
It's a busy time of year, and I haven't felt like pulling out the camera.
Instead I've just been enjoying all these moments together and storing the memories in my mind. 
We've had so much fun together as a family and with friends, I'm going to miss it I think once this week is over.

My 20 week ultrasound is on Wednesday, so once again we'll get to see if this little baby is in fact a girl. I have two boys, so it's not an easy thing for me to believe, even though I've known she was from the very beginning...

One of my good friends surprised us recently with a gift for the baby, and I thought it would be a good way to share with you all what her name will be...


So there you have it. The 5th stocking on our mantle and now our family feels complete.

Merry Christmas!

Linking up here

13 comments:

  1. Oh I love it! What a great name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful stocking and name. :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the name!! Congratulations and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations this is amazing!
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! There is a little girl in my son's mommy and me class named Eden, and I just love it! But I figured it's way too close to my son's name (Ethan) if I ever do have another baby and it's a girl! So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so sweet! I love those stockings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a beautiful name! SO EXCITED for your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe...love the stocking! I plan to knit my family all stockings next year! So we'll have four handknit ones and can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet name! I love it and the little stocking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I love that name!! Thanks for taking the time to link up even thought it was Christmas Eve and super busy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I LOVE the name Eden! :-) It is so beautiful! :-) Found you through Casey!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful name! I'm so excited for you, & glad the ultrasound went well!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete