Dec 5, 2012

Christmas Pictures

I'm a recovering perfectionist.

I'm so glad I had my boys first, because they have caused forced me to lighten up about a lot things. For example, Weston will always have a dirty face. Doesn't matter if you just cleaned him, it's dirty again in seconds. How? I will never know.
My house is a mess and it doesn't even bother me anymore, most times their shirts have stains on them and we still leave the house.
I wonder if there is any ounce of "girl" left in me at this point. Our poor daughter.
And Kingston hates pictures, always has and screams if you point a camera at him.

But there are some things I wont give in about, and that is christmas pictures. Last year I got all bent out of shape about our afternoon that was supposed to be filled with cute little boys in their cute little ties smiling and frolicking around the outdoor christmas trees...which turned out like this

So the other day when we set out to do our christmas pictures once again, I had no expectations. I actually was okay with pictures of them screaming or crying because thats real life a lot of the time...and those little stinkers who were heathens all day long decided to behave for 15 whole minutes and *gasp* cooperate.

So I give you Christmas Pictures 2012
(the little girl is my niece)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And then my boys both fell in the mud...

Merry Christmas!!

Linking up
1, 2, 3


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. so precious! they look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, so cute!!! I, too, am a recovering perfectionist! ;) And I can totally relate to this post. I'm glad they cooperated and waited to fall in the mud until after! Justus did that when we took cousin pictures during Thanksgiving and I just looked at him and shook my head.... I'm learning to let go :)

    I hope you and your family are well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I am dying laughing at last years pictures. I forgot about those. These however are so so cute. When did Kingston get so big?

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, such sweet pictures!!! i am a perfectionist too...or was! LOL!! :) Oh the joys of raising boys! I bet your little girl will be a tomboy! hehe! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ethan's face is always dirty, too! How does that happen?! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! These turned out great!! We haven't done ours yet.... usually it is disastrous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them!! Candy always helps for picture time!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the ties and plaid shirts and especially the sweater vest. What little men. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute kids! I love all the Christmas clothes!

    ReplyDelete