Dec 11, 2012

18 Week Update

Photobucket Photobucket
Shirt: Old Navy Maternity / Jeggings: Aeropostale / Necklace: F21


How far along: 18 weeks
Development:  5 inches long / size of turnip
Doctors Appointment:  I have one on the 26th and my 20 week ultrasound
Movement: I've been feeling flutters for a few weeks but I'm now feeling noticeable kicks. Ben is dying to feel her kick.
Weight Gain:  5 pounds
Maternity Clothes:  I can't usually wear maternity pants until 7 months, I might get there sooner this time but I have been wearing maternity shirts.
Stretch Marks:  No new ones. All from my 1st pregnancy
Best moment of my week:  I did most of my christmas shopping online this year, so all the packages are starting to come in. Can't wait to start wrapping.
Worst moment:  My nausea is gone, but I'm going through the head ache phase. They aren't migrains like they were with my 1st pregnancy but I get a head ache just about every night.
Sleep:  I fall asleep fine, but I'm up and ready to go at about 7am which is 2 hours earlier than my normal wake up time.
Miss Anything:  I miss wine...this will probably be my answer every time I do a belly update
Food Cravings:  No cravings but if I think of something I want or someone posts something on instagram...I have to have it
Aversions:  None
Gender:  Girl
Labor signs:  No
Rings:  Still on
Moody or Happy:  Happy
Looking Forward:  Confirming one more time that she's a girl! Sharing her name..And as much as I'm not a fan of being pregnant, I'm just trying to really enjoy it this time and not wish time would go by faster since this is our last baby.
Notable Mentions:  I think I've done enough crying this pregnancy to last me a lifetime. It's embarrassing how emotional I am. I was never like this with my boys. And thinking about going up to the attic to start sorting through the boy's clothes to donate, ahhh it's too much.


Linking up
1 / 2 / 3

8 comments:

  1. You look adorable :) Maternity pants are like the first thing I wear lol! Yeay for being able to wear "normal" pants that long though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! I was very emotional with Emma, still am! And I was the same way about not really craving things but if I saw someone with something. I had to have it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh to have such a sweet baby belly again! you look beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look wonderful! I just came across your blog and I'm enjoying reading it. Congratulations on your girl! My first is a boy, and I'm expecting a girl this time around, and I had to chuckle at the part about you being more emotional this time than with your boys - it's been the complete opposite for me! I was always crying during my pregnancy with my son, and I've felt pretty emotionally stable this time around. It's funny how pregnancy affects women so differently!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there. I found you on WIWW. LOVE this outfit!!! I'm Hanna and I'm your newest follower. Great blog! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
    You can find me anytime at www.bouffebambini.blogspot.com

    xooxxo Hanna

    ReplyDelete