Nov 21, 2012

What I wore

You ready for turkey yet?
I think I can speak for all the pregnant woman when I say, heck yes! 

Sweater: Wet Seal / Tank & Boots: Target

I put this together for a quick shopping trip with the boys. Ok.. no shopping trip with those two is ever quick and I took the these after the fact so the pictures are kind of blurry because I was kind of exhausted.
I'm not a huge fan of ugg style boots. Maybe because I'm short and I don't like the way they make my legs look, but they are comfortable so they have that going for them. I will also say that I'm not a fan of sperry's, yet I own a pair of those too. I don't know whats wrong with me.

Hope you all have a happy thanksgiving tomorrow!

Linking up
here and here

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. You look cute! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you layered that sweater! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you don't like sperries?! FOR SHAME.

    just kidding ;)

    ReplyDelete