Nov 23, 2012

The little things

     

Are you still in a turkey coma?
Well now that thanksgiving has come and gone, the christmas season officially starts! Last year I had a hard time getting into the christmas spirit when normally, like so many, it's my favorite time of year.

But it's not hard this year. There is just too much to be thankful for and excited about.

-The boys had their party, it wore me out but I loved doing it for them.
-On Sunday Weston turned two. It kills me..literally..it's painful
-We were given enough free fire wood by our pastor to last us probably a few months. Ben is a happy camper and getting to enjoy coffee by the fire after dinner each night is kind of perfect.
-The boys love their leappad and leapster. And I love that they each have one and are not fighting over the same one.
-Last year when there was still weeks before christmas, I was on the hunt for christmas pajamas with no luck. Not this year. I got them early!
-And lightning mcqueen slippers are one of the first christmas gifts I've purchased for them this year.

We're hanging lights on our house for the first time this weekend.

Partying over here and here

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I remember my youngest brother turning 2. I was in denial. I hate that babies have to grow! Now he's 11, and I still try to treat him like my baby brother ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are ready to start this Christmas season! My neighbors on both sides have their lights up already. And my dark house sits right in the middle. I'm not sure how to remedy this one by myself :) Stopping by from InstaFriday

    Nicole
    http://adventuresofasemperfifamily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are adorable, really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete