So some things about this week that I'm thankful for..
1. Our wood burning fire place. Fall and winter are just so much better with a cozy fire. We had friends over last weekend for dinner and s'mores. Does it get any better than that?
3. Making it to 12 weeks. Anyone who's ever been pregnant knows what a milestone that is, and especially if you've had a miscarriage before, it feels even more comforting.
4. Not gonna lie, I was nervous what people were going to think about us having a third baby so when I announced it on facebook this week, the positive words and well wishes were so overwhelming and encouraging, I was shocked actually. Plus now I don't have to suck in anymore, because I'm definitely showing :)
5. The rain cleared out just in time for halloween. The boys had so much fun being dressed up and even letting me get pictures of them, which is something they never let me do.
6. Having good friends to share these things with. I've gone through seasons where it felt like we didn't have any so I value it so much.
7. I'm thankful for my husband who has been a gem the past 8 weeks as I get through this first trimester. (my last week) Who understands that baking babies in your belly makes you lose a few brains cells. So when I say things like "did you load the keys up in the car?" it really means, where are the keys and are the kids in the car?
8. I was thinking that this little blog might die after I changed the name, but it's actually starting to grow again which is fun. Love "meeting" new friends :)
9. We were given a beautiful changing table for free, from someone we don't even know. Just a friend of a friend. God knows that even though this is our third baby, we need a lot of stuff and I'm not even concerned about it one bit. He's got it all taken care of.
10. And I mean, who isn't thankful that it's Friday?