Nov 9, 2012

The good stuff + winner announced

Did you all have a good week?

We did and I got to hear the peanuts heart beat today. This is my third baby and it still amazes me.

I've got a few instagrams and thinks I'm thankful for this week to share. Follow me @mrsfloyd915.

I don't know about you, but my hair is at it's best when I'm pregnant. It's thicker, shinier and grows like crazy. Enjoying while I can and ready for it to get long again.



I haven't been as sick with this baby, but it could also be because I actually know what to do and what to avoid to try and feel at my best.
These guys plus some zofran from the doctor have been keeping the sickness pretty manageable.



We've been using our fireplace nearly every night.
Keeps the house so warm and cozy.
Please excuse the tv cords.



Last Friday Ben surprised me by coming home early from work, lined up a babysitter and we had a day date together.
Lunch, coffee and some shopping.
Chipotle has been a serious craving of mine lately.



Do you have a cotton on in your area?
I'm in love with that store.
They have the best deals.
I got this sweatshirt last christmas for $5 and I have been living in it lately.



An exciting milestone this month.
I also scheduled the ultrasound for our gender scan which is in a few weeks.
But I'm keeping the date secret :)



I had to be a follower and post my "I voted" sticker.
There were so many polling places that had 3-5 hour lines.
I tried to time it right, because I would have the kids and knew they wouldn't be patient and thankfully we were in and out in 20 minutes.



We (or I) make nachos probably once a week. So quick and easy and of course delicious.



Wish I had a before picture of this room, but just imagine cars, trains, puzzle pieces and a million other things covering the entire floor.
And now it's clean, or at least it was for 5 minutes.



Linking up here and here

The winner of the Brave movie giveaway is Regina Ann Deisgins.
Be looking for an email from me!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. So excited to find out the gender!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fireplace does look nice and cosy! Perfect for winter. Congrats on your upcoming new little one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how exciting to hear the baby's heart beat! I always get happy to hear there little heart it is amazing!!
    Thank you for hosting the giveaway! I'm going to surprise my kids with the movie when it arrives.
    Thank you, thank you! Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love hearing baby's heartbeat? I'm due April 9th when are you due? We find out friday the sex and CAN'T wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just had a little one in august. good luck to you these last few months!!! i understand the whole toy situation... ugh- i understand!

    ReplyDelete