Nov 30, 2012

Christmas stuff

We're all decorated for christmas. The tree, the stockings, nativities, and christmas lights on the house. I got a little ahead of myself and wrapped a few gifts, but honestly it was so I could get them out of my closet.
And now for all the Christmas crafts and baking. My favorite parts :)





There is so much to be thankful for this week. So so much!

1. A wonderful Thanksgiving with my family
2. Friends who helped us put lights on our house. This is the first year we've done it and Kingston gets so excited whenever we come home and they are on.
3. Having an actual house to put lights on. It's our second year living here and it's just perfect for us right now.
4. Reaching 4 months along in this pregnancy and starting to feel good!
5. Since I feel better I've been playing with the boys and doing a few crafts.
6. Finding out that we are finally getting a little girl. If you count the dog, were all even now as far as boys and girls go :)
7. Lots of exciting things on the calendar for the month of December, including seeing family we haven't seen in years.
8. Money budgeted months ago so we are stress free this holiday season.
9. Peppermint mocha coffee creamer
10. And cute little boys in christmas pajamas

Linking up
1 2 3

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. I love this so much! Makes me happy. I want that little people nativity scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the Christmas decor! :) Super cute!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great!! :) love your nativity scene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your decorations look amazing! I am really hoping to get ours all up this weekend!! I love those little gingerbread men. Was it a set or did you cut them all out and buy the stuff separately?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!! It all looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Christmas decorations! Especially the stocking hanging on the fire place - I have always wanted a fire place to hang stocking from, but none so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. like you need to justify wrapping presents already!

    2. highfive to #8


    over from the little things link up

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously, your decor is so simple and stunning!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! We're waiting to decorate and it's been killing me, so I love living vicariously through other people's decor for now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your tree and love your blog! I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete