And now for all the Christmas crafts and baking. My favorite parts :)
There is so much to be thankful for this week. So so much!
1. A wonderful Thanksgiving with my family
2. Friends who helped us put lights on our house. This is the first year we've done it and Kingston gets so excited whenever we come home and they are on.
3. Having an actual house to put lights on. It's our second year living here and it's just perfect for us right now.
4. Reaching 4 months along in this pregnancy and starting to feel good!
5. Since I feel better I've been playing with the boys and doing a few crafts.
6. Finding out that we are finally getting a little girl. If you count the dog, were all even now as far as boys and girls go :)
7. Lots of exciting things on the calendar for the month of December, including seeing family we haven't seen in years.
8. Money budgeted months ago so we are stress free this holiday season.
9. Peppermint mocha coffee creamer
10. And cute little boys in christmas pajamas