Nov 6, 2012

Baby News

Happy Election day. *sigh* so glad when it's all over!

I didn't get to thank you all for your sweet comments regarding our little announcement last week. (especially you "no-reply commenters")
A few of you have asked some details about the baby so I figured I'd take some time and provide a few A's for your Q's :p

Seems like the most asked question is, "how have you been feeling?"
I was a little hopeful that maybe I'd get to bypass morning sickness this time around since it didn't set in until about 7 weeks. It was the first thing that made me suspect I was pregnant with each of the boys but I only had tests to prove it this time, and hardly any symptoms. Way to get a girl worked up.

But sure enough it showed up and honestly, I was relieved to start feeling something. I haven't been nearly as sick as I was with my boys, so for that I am extremely thankful. Zofran definitely takes the edge off too.

How far along are you?
I'm due May 14th so that makes me 13 weeks today :) Helloo second trimester.

Will you find out the gender of the baby?
You bet! 3 more weeks.

Do you have any feelings about what the gender is?
Yes we do, but you'll have to wait and see if we are right.

Do you have any names picked out?
We have nothing picked out. We are just happy to be pregnant and taking things day by day right now. We're currently trying to figure out where we're even going to live when that time comes.

How do the boys feel about you having another baby?
Kingston is very excited! Constantly telling me that my belly is getting bigger (thanks kid) and being sure to remind Weston that if he bumps my belly too hard it will make the baby cry.
He loves babies and always has, but obviously Weston doesn't have a clue what is going on. He's the only baby that he knows of. I think it might be a bit of adjustment for him, but hoping not too bad.

I probably wont be a weekly bump-dater but I'd love for you to follow along this journey with us :)

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you!! Can't wait to keep reading your bump updates! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited!! I can't contain it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the post.
    -Melanie

    P.S. I'm doing a Shabby Apple $50 giveaway on my blog! You can check it out here: http://meandmr.com/post/35113285949/shabby-apple-50-giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your blog, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete