Nov 17, 2012

A Birthday... or two

My little ones have birthdays that are just 3 weeks apart.
This year we decided to combine their birthdays and throw a big barnyard party at our local petting farm.
The weather was perfect for a fall day. 55 and sunny. Everything turned out just how I pictured it would in my head, we were surrounded by friends and family and most importantly, I could tell my little guys had the best time!

Days like these are kisses from God. I'm so grateful for these memories and the four years I've been blessed to be a mother.
I can't wait for many more.





Linking up
1 / 2 / 3
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. love it! decorated super cute!! you all look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE!! We had so many similar decorations at my son's barnyard party (http://www.youaretheroots.com/2012/07/ethans-1st-birthday-party.html) -- BEST THEME EVER, right?! Love these pictures. Everyone looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a good job! I just love all the decorations and that cake is so cute. I love that pic of Ben and Weston! Happy Birthday Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Looks like a great party! Happy birthday to your boys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job. I love the bandanna scarves and mason jars. I'm sure the children had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, looks like such a fun birthday party! And they are too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too freaking adorable! I love it!

    Thanks for linking up to Mommy Moments!
    - The Mrs {co host}
    www.mrsvolnoff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks so good! I bet the boys just loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet little farm party! You did a great job decorating. I've really enjoyed reading your blog this afternoon. I will follow along! and congrats on your baby girl!

    ReplyDelete