Oct 26, 2012

Fill in the blank


1.  My favorite feeling in all the world is: A full tank of gas, a fridge full of groceries, a clean house, all the laundry done

2.  My favorite smell is: My kids straight out of the bath, fall scented candles, coffee

3.  My favorite taste is: Sweet and salty combinations, especially frosty's and french fries!

4. The most beautiful thing I've ever seen was: Next to seeing them born, the most beautiful thing I've ever seen would probably be each time I saw the both of them on the ultrasound for the first time. Knowing that they were there, and real and okay is something I'll never forget and always be thankful for.

5. The best sound ever is: Have to be a bit of a copy cat on this one, but I have two. One is a baby's laugh. Like that really good belly laugh you get when you blow on their belly's, and also a completely quiet house after the kids have gone to sleep.

6. A smell that reminds me of my childhood is: Probably honey suckles. When I think back to my childhood I just remember always being outside and where we would ride our bikes, were bushes filled with them.


7.  My favorite of all the senses is: Sight. I appreciate so much being able to see all the beautiful things around me, especially during the changing seasons. I love pictures and the ocean and I can't imagine not being able to see it.



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you on the quietness after the kids go to bed. I didn't think about that one! LOL. There is nothing like that silence!

    Hopped over from the Fill in the Blank Friday Hop.

    Julia
    http://www.momontherunx2.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is nothing more tasty than a frosty and french fries! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this and I have to agree about the honeysuckles and bike riding. What is it about that combo?

    ReplyDelete