Oct 5, 2012

A random one

I'm sitting here sipping my coffee this morning, the boys are playing in the play room.

I can't tell you how happy I am that the weekend is finally here. I can't wait to spend it with my little family, pull out the camera, maybe pick out some pumpkins and a pot of mums for the front porch.

Cool temps are on the way, and it has me looking forward to sitting outside in the mornings with my coffee or maybe even taking the boys on morning walks.

It's been a long, hot and lonely week. It's probably my own fault though.

There are things I feel like I want to share sometimes and then later, I'm so glad that they are just mine for the time being.

My dreams to think about, to protect, to hope and pray for, for just a little while longer.

There is so much I'm looking forward to in the coming months.

Birthdays and Holidays and time together.

One of those not being, Weston getting his two year molars. The poor baby has been so emotional recently and I have to wonder if that could be the cause.

I'm ready to close this week out and start a new one


6 comments:

  1. Looks like you've had a rough one! Here's to hoping you have an awesome weekend and a better week ~ one that doesn't involve trips to the ER! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Random entries are always the best. :) I hope that you guys have a good family weekend--can't wait to see photos of those two boys that I'm sure you'll get! When I heard about Kingston getting those stitches, it reminded me of when I had to get stitches that same spot when I was six. I fell off my bike in the rain. They gave me a sticker that said, "I was an angel," but I knew I wasn't. I screamed like crazy because I thought the cleanser was a witch's potion (no clue why. ha). Anyway, all of this is to say that I'm sorry you guys went through all of that this week. You deserve a fun weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! He was certainly no angel during the whole ordeal but that is to be expected a guess. It's kinda scary. Hope you guys are having a great weekend too!

      Delete
  3. I'm sending you lots of good vibes and happy thoughts that your weekend looks brighter and next week is wonderful. <3 Hang in there, mama! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you have better week next week!! praying for you, friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can totally relate about wanting to share more on the blog like personal issues or goals but end up not sharing. Some things are just meant to stay private.
    Hope you have a great weekend and a better week. Take care.

    ReplyDelete