Sep 20, 2012

Looking Forward













I haven't been looking forward to fall this year. 

I was almost dreading it..

There were a lot of heartbreaking things that took place this time last year. 

I feared after the amazing summer we had, a hard and discouraging time was bound to come

Isn't that the way things seem to go?

But God is so good and my eyes even fill with tears when I think about all the restoration he's brought to our family. 

Dreams lost and forgotten are now coming true.

Even others who do not know our situation, have told me to stop going back there

"you are out of that season so don't look back..."

My guard is down...my hopes are up

and I trust Him completely

Hope deferred makes a heart sick, but a dream fulfilled is a tree of life - probverbs 13:12




5 comments:

  1. Did Weston get a haircut recently? It looks cute! I have a hard time moving on sometimes and accepting that a trying season is over too. Whenever Chris says, "Oh my goshhhh," about Fantasy Football, I always think something horrible has happened and freak out. But keep on keepin' that chin up! I'll be praying for you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping this fall brings good things for you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your pictures. Really hope fall brings amazing things your way!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pics! I love your hair! You must have decided to grow it then :) like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great pics, and yes, God is good and sometimes the rough stuff shows us to appreciate all the good we have. :) I know I have been learning that recently.

    ReplyDelete