Sep 19, 2012

Couldn't ask for more

It's been quite a while since I've been on here. The charger to our macbook stopped working so I've been without a computer for a few weeks.

On Friday my sweet friends threw a little birthday party for me, just the way I like it. Low key, good food and a chocolate chip cookie cake. I was really overwhelmed by it. I haven't felt blessed like that in a long time.


My sister kept the boys overnight and so on saturday morning I got to wake up to a quiet house and some sweet gifts from Ben. As soon as I sat on the couch Ben handed me a cup of pumpkin spice coffee.
As silly as it might sound, gifts are my love language. I don't care what something costs, but to know that someone put thought into something they know I would really like, shows me how much I mean to them. Ben did exactly that this year.

The boys took me shopping that afternoon and then to lunch at johnny rockets. Thankfully I convinced Ben not to have the servers sing to me.


And then we ended the night watching two of our friends get married. 
I think out of all 26 of my birthdays, this was definitely one of the best!


Linking up

Here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment