Jul 28, 2012

The Y

Did you know that even if you don't have a ymca membership, you can go once a year for free? Well I didn't until yesterday, and I think you should totally take them up on that.

Thats where we kept cool today. They have a fun little water park and splash pad, and even provided puddle jumpers for the kids. I'm in love with those things by the way. Despite the lifeguards being a little over the top, asking parents to keep their kids within arms reach, it was a great time.



We had my parents over for dinner this evening. The babies are bathed and in bed, and now Mr floyd and I are going to relax and enjoy a quiet evening together.

How is your weekend so far?

4 comments:

  1. awww, that sounds like it was such a great day! I didn't know that about the ymca! We will totally do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun day!! i wish we had stuff like that close by! we have had a very lazy weekend so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea the Y did that, either! I'm going to totally take them up on that! Very cool!

    Fun pictures, too! Looks like everyone had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not bee good and blogging comments and what not lately, but I so love keeping up with your family on the blog! thank you for sharing with us all! I love to hear about your life and love keeping up with your instagram and FB!!!

    ReplyDelete