Jun 27, 2012

What I wore: Peach

What a great wednesday it's been, and there is still more fun to be had. We've spent the day at the pool with a bunch of friends and in a bit a few more of our friends are coming over for dinner. Pulled pork sandwiches and sweet potato fries.

This summer has been a blast and we are quickly crossing off a lot of items on our summer bucket list but here is an outfit I wore to my friend's bridal shower. Nothing fancy and taken by myself with my cell phone.

Shirt: Cotton On / Wedges: Charlotte Russe

oh! and since I'm really close to 200 followers, I thought it might be fun to host a giveaway :) 
Would any of you be interested in helping me do this? 

Linking up with the pleated poppy and rolled up pretty

10 comments:

  1. hi there! coming from the hop!

    visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com!

    have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that top...I don't have a single thing in peach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your top! It's such a pretty color. Found you through the blog hop and am following you now :)

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute shirt---and I was looking at a few posts down where you said baby fever gone after beach day...totally know what you mean. Just spent a week at the beach and as much fun as we had, so glad to be home:)

    -Julie
    http://www.thechirpingmoms.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look adorable! I love soft, feminine clothes like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this peach shirt! And I wish I was tan like you! (:

    ReplyDelete