Jun 15, 2012

Smoothies, yard sales, date nights and baseball

I'm picking up Ben from work in a bit to go get our free smoothies from tropical smoothie's flip flop day! Then it's back to the house to get everything ready for our first ever garage sale tomorrow. I'm really not looking forward to it, but hoping to get rid of a bunch of toys and old clothes and hopefully earn a little $$.

Then my mom is planning to keep the boys tomorrow night so Ben and I can go out on a date, and on Sunday my dad booked a box at the Tides stadium to watch the ball game together for fathers day!

So it should be a good weekend. But here are a few instagrams from our week so far...

We have season passes to our local water park right down the street. We've been twice so far,





This little man is too big for high chairs now. Well, not really but he thinks he is. He has to do everything that his big brother does. Which has actually been a positive thing, since big brother is an excellent eater!



Just working on my bike...aka taking it apart and not knowing how to put it back together. No big deal.



Play time with his friend Loralei..and setting a record for how many kids can ride in/on a cozy coupe



It's a terrible picture, but I finally replaced the blinds that weston liked to hang from with sheer curtains. should have just done that in the first place.



And thanks to Jeanette over at Life rearranged, I won a credit to postal pix and had almost 30 of my instagrams printed. Now what to do with them? Oh the possibilities...



life rearranged

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good weekend! I love having garage sales.... I know, weird! I am just a people person and love to chat and visit and make money. :) Good luck with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun weekend! Hope your date night is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a perfect/fun weekend!! Yay for date nights! :)

    ReplyDelete