Jun 3, 2012

Lucky

Six years ago we spent the day doing this...


I remember waking up that morning, and it was pouring outside. 
I loved it
I've always loved the rain


I don't think I said much to anyone that morning, or at  least I don't remember doing so. 
For the first and only time in my life, I had laryngitis. 
I spent the morning feeling so anxious, and praying inwardly.

As soon as those doors opened and I saw you standing at the end of the isle, peace instantly filled my body.  


You've always done that for me.


You were are everything I hoped and prayed for..


You're a dream come true


Sometimes I still can't believe we're married


That God chose you for me...


Today, once again, I'm feeling like the luckiest girl in the world


I love you more now than I did six years ago.

I can't wait to see what's next for us..


Thanks for marrying me, babe!

06 / 03 / 06

11 comments:

  1. Wow, you guys have been together for a long time, at least by my standards. How long did you date before? I have always thought the rain was romantic. It rained a lil on our wedding day and I thought it was good luck. You were a beautiful bride. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, you were gorgeous in your wedding pictures! Such an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your day together. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! Congrats on six years! I love all of the flowers at your wedding, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, June 3rd and the rain. :) I don't know how, but it actually ISN'T raining today! Ha! You have so many great wedding pictures. I especially love that close-up of you guys during your first dance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were such a beautiful bride! The photos are gorgeous. Happy anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  7. You were a beeUtiful bride, Lesley! So glad that you and your man are growing more and more smitten each year. Enjoy your lovely family this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a gorgeous bride you were!!! happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so beautiful! Looks like an amazing wedding! Hope you had a great anniversary
    !

    ReplyDelete