May 23, 2012

what I wore

It's been a while since I've done one of these post. It still feels strange for me.

But this time, Ben got some decent pictures. He's a whole foot taller than I am, so you can imagine what those shots would look like. We're both still figuring out this camera.




All time favorite cardigan and striped tank - old navy. Belt - H&M. Capri's - Aeropostale. Sandals - Target

For those of you who don't know, "what I wore Wednesday" is a blog link up hosted by the pleated poppy, to encourage all of us to get out of our pajama's and have fun with outfits. I don't know about you, but it always makes me feel better when I do.

I'm also linking up with Savannah over at rolled up pretty!


12 comments:

  1. i had that same cardigan from Old Navy for soooo long. i even took it to a seamstress once to stitch up the sides where the seam was coming undone because i loved it/wore it so much. but last year i lost it! :( i dont know what it was about it but it is just so awesome. i feel like it works with everything. super cute outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the softest most comfortable cardigan ever! I'm sorry you lost yours...what a bummer :(

      Delete
  2. I am coming from the pleated poppy and I love your outfit! The cardigan with the belt looks perfect. I would love it if you would link up at my weekly fashion party.

    Doranda
    http://watchoutforthewoestmans.blogspot.com/2012/05/watch-what-im-wearing.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I love those flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute!! Found you via rolled up pretty.
    Love on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE, love the polka-dot cardigan... its so feminine yet looks quite comfy! Where did you get that? I just saw your link on www.RolledUpPretty.com and thought I would stop and say hello! pippa
    www.shopwithpippa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I got it from old navy years ago.

      Delete
  6. I really love that striped top. So pretty! Enjoy the fun camera and have a cheery day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so cute! I love this outfit! I can see why that cardigan is your all time favorite, it is so cute! I want it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute outfit! Are those sandals from Target recent? LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete