May 11, 2012

Insta - lately

Life lately, has been pretty fun with trips to the beach....

I'm amazed at how relaxing a beach day is with my two, who are normally running in different directions. So far I've taken them twice by myself with no issues. I remember living without the beach for 6 months while I was in Kansas City and missing it so much 


Kingston could play in the ocean all day I'm sure. The water is still so cold but he doesn't care. I love watching him.


Whenever they go to grandma's house, she always sweetens them up. This time it was push pops and I really was thankful for baby wipes and oxi-clean that day.


I remember when I was younger, how I wished I had straight hair. I still straighten it quite a bit, but during the summer I love being able to just put some mousse in and go

These beauties are blooming in the front yard


This just makes me smile...I love lunch dates with all 3 of my boys


Nachos for dinner...


Yesterday that weather couldn't have been more perfect for a day at the park. My dad met us there with iced coffees in hand. And yes, my dad has tattoos and got these shirts for the boys :)



Ben and I have been doing really well trying to get back in shape lately. Many nights he'll go down the street to the elementary school and play basketball. I've been walking/running and doing pilates. Last night we decided to go get bikes. We had bikes years ago but between our apartment and then condo, we never had a place to store them. Now we do and I'm so excited to take them to the beach tonight and ride on the boardwalk.


And in light of keeping things balanced, I thought I'd give you a glimpse of our mornings. I'm not lying or complaining when I say this happens every morning and multiple times. I've just chalked it up to the fact that he isn't a morning person. 

So there is fun and then there is this...


But it's all good :)

5 comments:

  1. Poor little guy. He looks so big, but he still has a baby-like cry. It's adorable.....from over here! ;) My daughter is not a morning person either, so I feel ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we cannot wait for beach weather here!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah- that video is funny. I'm sure it isn't funny when it happens all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure the video isn't funny for you but it had me chuckling!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, that video! So funny because that's what post-naptime usually looks like for us!

    ReplyDelete