May 30, 2012

Fresh Produce




A few weeks ago I was contacted by fresh produce to do a review on one of their items. 
I was excited because after looking through their website, I really liked their scarves, cardigans and especially the key west vest. 


As soon as I saw it, I knew exactly which dress I would wear it with and I loved the fact that I could layer it so many ways this summer. 


Once it arrived, I washed it quickly and couldn't wait to try it with a few outfits. In the photos above, we were really in a rush to head out the door, so it's a bit wrinkled but it will definitely be one of my favorite summer pieces this year and included in many of my wiww post's.


They also have great casual topsbeach cover-ups, and lots of summer clothing for every age group of women. 
Fresh Produce now ships to over 200 countries, so women outside the US can enjoy the colorful styles, too.

7 comments:

  1. this is so cute!! i have a white vest similar to that and never can figure out how to wear it - I need to try again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the white vest, such a fresh touch, I'm pretty scared by white unless it's a tee :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome they contacted you to try their product! I love this outfit on you! Such a stylish momma :) looking good girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! Love the belt look! I am actually wearing the same combo as we speak :) You've got great taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look, and that is a great vest. I wear a grey boyfriend cardigan all the time. This would be a great alternative for summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color and I love how you added the belt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! It is all fabulous!

    I would absolutely LOVE to have you link this up on my Casual Friday link up party starting tomorrow, it would be perfect!

    Thanks!
    Allison
    http://twothirtyfivedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete