May 4, 2012

Content

I have these feelings welling up, good feelings, that I would love to sit and process...


A season of striving, fear, uncertainty and feeling like a victim....is finally over.

Finally...

Have you ever had one particular issue, that you never thought could change? One wound you never thought would heal?

For the first time, in a long time there is peace, direction, focus and favor.

Doors are opening...

Our day to day isn't perfect.

We have our moments, where we clash and say things out of frustration

There is grace..

I'm not exactly who I want to be, but I wonder if thats even possible..

I know that in life there are many seasons. Some more difficult than others

But I am so grateful for this one


I lean on Him in the hard ones, and He never fails me..

As much as it's even possible...

I am content


2 comments: