May 15, 2012

Change

Notice anything different? I played around with my blog layout. I love these colors right now.

I've even considered changing my blog's name, to something that reflects me a little better. Maybe I wont always have only boys...I've been giving it some thought.

Today has been good. It's been raining off and on. I've always loved the rain. It forced us to stay indoors which gave me little excuse to not get caught up on the laundry.

I feel productive.

And so I think I'll make myself another cup of coffee and relax while Weston is down for a nap

How is your Tuesday?

8 comments:

  1. I keep forgetting that it's Tuesday! Adam took yesterday off work so it's got me all confused!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Nice layout change and the colors are very summer-y.
    It was 95 degrees in Tucson an hour ago. Eww! but my house is comfortably cool, Riley's napping and I'm enjoying my lunch while browsing the net and watching the Da Vinci Code every now and then. I like quiet afternoons. This is my time when I get to relax and concentrate on my hobbies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new layout. I want a new one too. Mine is so boring.
    I really need to get on the blogging ball!!!!
    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it! I was wondering what would happen if you ever had a girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete