Apr 20, 2012

A trip to the zoo

I had been wanting to take the boys to the zoo for some time. I thought they would both be at the age now to appreciate it more. But I was wrong. I don't think they could have cared less. Weston enjoyed some gold fish while sitting in the stroller, and Kingston was more concerned about the train that was running around the zoo.

Ahhh well. I had a coupon, it was a gorgeous day and I had a great time with my sweet friend Ellie and her kiddos.









And when we got home, I realized that my camera had a huge smear mark on the lense. So that isn't some sort of spiritual presence in the pictures, but simply some dirt. haha


FindingBeautyintheOrdinary.com

12 comments:

  1. I thought Eliot would be old enough for the zoo too when he turned one. Nope. He only liked the animals that were up-close. And when the tiger tried to eat him through the glass. Haha! Kids. :) You got some cute photos, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thats funny. Maybe they will like it when their older :)

      Delete
  2. I just became a new follower to your adorable blog. What handsome boys you have. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun day even though they weren't as interested as you'd hoped! I remember those days!
    Wanted to let you know I've given you an award! :) http://www.citycorporatetosuburbmama.com/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun day! Even if they didn't seem interested, it's always good to have a day out. Visiting from Simple Things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how fun!! great pictures!! i am taking my boys to the zoo in a couple of days! can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm new to your blog, and I had to go check and see where you live after looking at these. Your zoo looks a lot like ours! :)

    And I think its so funny that your names are Ben and Lesley. Two of my friends named Ben and Lesley just got married in November.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FUN!!! I love taking my boys to the zoo..... When I can afford it!!! Visiting form the blog hop!! Newest follower via gfc!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like you guys had so much fun!! I love your blog and am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like they had a great time nonetheless! What a fun day at the zoo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your photos Lesley! thanks for linking up. :)

    ReplyDelete