Apr 18, 2012

A Letter to my baby

Sweet baby boy. If I could describe you in one word, it would be messy cute. I know that might sound funny, but I think you are the cutest little thing I've ever laid eyes on. Everything you do is precious and sweet and I'm not sure I'll ever stop viewing you as "the baby".


I love you just as much as I love your brother, but in a totally different way. You make smile again and again. You bring so much joy to this family. You make me lighter, and softer.

I love watching you learn new things, and seeing your personality start to shine. You have a very passionate brother, but you are proving to be just as bold and holding your own, while maintaining that sweetness we all love about you.


I'm glad that you are you. I'm honored to be your mommy, even if you have always favored your daddy. I'm working on changing that :)



null

6 comments:

  1. Very sweet. I love the top pic of him in his guitar pi's. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet little guy!! oh and that first pic is amazing!!!! :) i love them in their jammies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! He's adorable. :) My son (25 months) favors his daddy, as well. Been that way for over a year now. It's hard sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet :) It's amazing how someone so small can change your life so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is a cutie!! I love those jammies, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is so sweet! It makes me long for a second child. I often worry that I can't love another baby as much as E, but you prove that it is possible. It's amazing how much our hearts can actually grow.

    ReplyDelete