I hope you all have a great weekend. We're taking the kids to Portsmouth city park tomorrow to ride a train. Kingston is not gonna know what to do with himself.
Here are some snapshots from our week.
Follow me on instagram - @mrsfloyd915
- A picture of me and the boys at Saturday's easter egg hunt! I really hope to do it again next year. It was perfect for the kids and not too crowded.
- On the road to NC to visit family. Me and my summer drink of choice. Iced caramel machiato :)
- Kingston's art work! We love aquadoodle
- Play date with his friend, Loralei
- And again, a day at the museum
- On wednesday, we had a full house the entire day. Kingston's friends who go to preschool during the week were out for spring break, so he had a full week of playdates and I love having friends over. Once again, God, thank you for our backyard!
- My view almost every night. Worlds best daddy right here!