Apr 13, 2012

Insta-Friday

I hope you all have a great weekend. We're taking the kids to Portsmouth city park tomorrow to ride a train. Kingston is not gonna know what to do with himself. 
Here are some snapshots from our week. 

Follow me on instagram - @mrsfloyd915


- A picture of me and the boys at Saturday's easter egg hunt! I really hope to do it again next year. It was perfect for the kids and not too crowded.


- On the road to NC to visit family. Me and my summer drink of choice. Iced caramel machiato :)


- Kingston's art work! We love aquadoodle


- Play date with his friend, Loralei


- And again, a day at the museum


- On wednesday, we had a full house the entire day. Kingston's friends who go to preschool during the week were out for spring break, so he had a full week of playdates and I love having friends over. Once again, God, thank you for our backyard!


- My view almost every night. Worlds best daddy right here!

life rearranged

friday favorite things | finding joy



3 comments:

  1. I always love looking at your pictures! The boys are growing so fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures! I have two boys also!!

    ReplyDelete