Apr 27, 2012

Fridays Letters

Dear Thursday, thanks for that horrible migraine, nausea and dizziness.

Dear Boys, I can't believe how amazing you were yesterday when I was a lame mom and completely out of commission on the couch for most of the day. Thank you for only bothering me for food and diaper changes. I promise, we'll have fun today.



Dear Budget, I owned you yesterday.

Dear Caravelle Resort, we're coming for ya June 2nd.

Dear Ben, thanks for mowing the lawn and vacuuming out my truck last night. Also, seeing you and the amazing daddy you are to our boys overwhelms me sometimes. I cherish these moments.



Dear Tator tot casserole, your so easy to make and yummy and yes, probably horrible for us, but you please the whole family.

Dear March/April, thanks for not blessing us with yet another December birthday this year!!! Big sigh of relief right there.

Dear iPhone, I know I shouldn't love "things" but I really really like you.

Dear kuerig, whats up with the coffee grounds in my coffee?

Dear Ice cream, we have a love/hate relationship, but recently it's been love. so thats cool.


Dear Friday, lets get this party started!!

Photobucket



3 comments:

  1. Migraines are the worst! I've had so many lately because of allergies. I hope you're feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling better. Have great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry about your migraine! I haven't had one for a few months, thankfully! Glad your boys went easy on ya. Ooh, and we love tatertot casserole too!

    ReplyDelete