Apr 24, 2012

Dear Boys

Dear Weston, One day the dog is going to take one of your fingers off. Just saying. If you keep pulling her face hair like that..it's bound to happen.

Thanks for giving me a sweet view in my rear view mirror. 

And for teaching me grace when it comes to letting go of materiel things, and letting you have fun.

You are such a cutie pie. I've learned how to capture a smile from you on camera, and that is by saying rawwrrrr! 


Also, I think it's adorable that you love the broom and how you were mesmerized the other night when we were out to dinner, when someone was sweeping the floor.


Dear Kingston, if you don't stop picking your nose, I'm going to get a picture of it and show it to your girlfriends when you're older. 

You are the worlds worst back seat driver. Your dad might argue and say that I am, and that you get it from me but I disagree. You top them all.

You made your daddy proud the other day when we were at the music store and you got on the drum set. Now your dad is trying to convince me to get you all a drum set. He's going to have fun teaching you since you are left handed.

Please be more careful! My heart can't take it.

Thanks for giving me a good laugh when I go through my phone, and know that you've been playing with it.


For picking me weeds flowers :)

And thanks for being the best little dates, a girl could ask for.

7 comments:

  1. I have a little backseat driver too! I think he gets it from me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such an adorable family! I am your newest follower from the Networking Blog Hop! I would love if you would check out my blog and if you like what you see please follow back :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm your newest follower and co-host of this month's blog hop. Thanks so much for joining in on the fun :) I'm looking forward to getting you know you better!

    What little cutie-pies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello sweeties!!! These photos are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet post!! Your boys are soooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!! Your babies are so adorable.

    Why is it that the blinds seem like toys to them? lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. stopping by from life rearranged...cute pics! Your boys are precious!!! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete