Mar 26, 2012

Weekend Recap

A lot of people don't like mondays, and when I was a working woman I didn't like them either. But now I do. It's typically my cleaning day since the house really gets neglected over the weekend. I'm not a fan of cleaning, but I love a clean house! Who doesn't, right?
Today it's truck repairs, groceries (grr) laundry and home depot tonight with the hubs to pick out mulch for our flower beds.

We had another great weekend. Apparently our beach has the only wheelchair accessible oceanfront playground in the whole country. At least thats what I read online. Not like any of us are in wheelchairs, but still it's a great playground that I've known about for years but never visited.
On Friday, I decided to take the boys there along with my friend Emma. It was 80 degrees and sunny. We all loved it and will be there a lot this summer :)


Saturday we headed to the park early to meet Liz before the rain decided to claim the rest of the weekend. It's always fun catching up with her and even better over some delish chipotle :) 
Once again my attempt at growing Kingston's hair out failed. It's just too straight, so he got a cute new hair cut this weekend.


On Sunday I was nervous to send Kingston back to Sunday school, after the way he acted last week. But he did great, and had a good time :) I snapped some pictures of the boys before church. I'm a blessed woman!

bits of splendor mondayMiscellany Monday @
lowercase letters

11 comments:

  1. Hi.
    I've been a SAHM for a while now and I still don't like mondays :) Anyway your kiddos look super cute in their Sunday attire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful family :) Totally jealous of your beach trip though! Glad you had such a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to the park at the beach, but definitely will this summer! Your boys all look so happy in that last photo. Great shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I'm sure it will be kind of crowded, but lots of fun!

      Delete
  4. I know what you mean about Mondays! We kind of neglect our house on the weekends so we can spend time doing the fun stuff. Monday is just my day to menu plan and catch up on housework.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Mondays now too - a reboot and it is my cleaning day. What a great shot of your boys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pictures! You have a beautiful family :) So glad you got to spend the day at the beach. 80 degrees sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh his hair cut looks sooo cute on him!! I struggle with the boys hair... It's been short and spiky but my mom and John like their hair longer (it can be a pain!) I suppose I'll let it grow into hippy hair for a bit longer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love long hair on little boys, but his hair grows just out! At least I can have it on the baby :)

      Delete
  8. I'm so jealous you have a beach by you! I miss the beach so much..one day I'll get to move somewhere that has one! Your boys are seriously adorable!! I can see why you love them so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute little family :) Boys are so fun. Especially boys with cute semi-long hair ;)

    ReplyDelete