Mar 12, 2012

weekend recap

We had a very eventful weekend. On Saturday we took the boys to a bounce house, and to lunch at chic-fil-a.

The boys got new bedding. Weston's is just going to be stored until he gets his big boy bed some time this year. I can't wait to do more with their rooms. We're just doing a little at a time.


Big News! Kingston has been potty trained for over a year, but I never had the confidence to let him go diaper free at night. Well, this week we tried and 3 nights in a row he woke up dry! Way to go Kingston!

Saturday night I enjoyed a few hours away from the boys at a scentsy party. It was a fun night!

Sunday morning it was gorgeous out. We played hookie from church and tackled the yard. I put together the boys water table, they loved it. 




Weston helped daddy with the yard. He loves to do whatever we are doing. I need to get him a little lawn mower of his own :)



Then Ben and I led worship for the Sunday night service at church. It was one of the best weekends we've had in a while. The forecast is calling for warm temps this week. I am so looking forward to being outside.

Lovely links 
1 - 2 - 3

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys have a lovely & productive weekend! Our weekend seems to have disappeared... I really do not know what happened to it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a great weekend. Those pics are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a perfect weekend! So glad you enjoyed it with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how little boys like to help with yard work! Sounds like you had a fun and productive weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for diaper free nights!! Love that quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay for kingston!! i still can't get alex potty trained at night and he is 4 1/2 ugh! ;-)
    sounds like a perfect weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your boys are just absolutely precious. what a perfect weekend. particularly chikfila ;) and I love that bedding!

    ReplyDelete