10 randoms for this rainy Tuesday
- My little brother's band, Rekapse, was signed to Mosley Music Group last night! So proud of them!!
(He's the drummer and sitting far left)
- Weston had a 104 fever yesterday. It's down to 102 today, but he's miserable. I was sad I missed dinner with the family and seeing the band sign all their contracts.
- I want so badly to see people the way God see's them, but some people make it so hard. It's been a burden on my heart for a while. It's hard for me to get past what I see and look for the gold that God sees. I think forgiveness is a choice you have to make daily.
- My house has been a mess for a good week. We've had fun though :)
- The boys broke my scales a few weeks ago but it's actually been kind of freeing. I have no idea what I weigh right now.
- I'm growing my hair out again.
- It pains me that we are putting money into our truck that we are selling this year.
- I love twitter so much more than facebook now
- I'm getting two things this week. Two things I've wanted for quite some time but were never in the budget. I'm finally getting a steam mop... and for free! Ben gets to pick out a gift from work every year, and he let me get what we needed....I'm also getting an iphone :D
- Every week the boys and I go to pizza hut for lunch with my mom. I need to get off the computer so I can get ready.
Have a great day!!