Mar 13, 2012

Ten

10 randoms for this rainy Tuesday

- My little brother's band, Rekapse, was signed to Mosley Music Group last night! So proud of them!!

(He's the drummer and sitting far left)

- Weston had a 104 fever yesterday. It's down to 102 today, but he's miserable. I was sad I missed dinner with the family and seeing the band sign all their contracts. 

- I want so badly to see people the way God see's them, but some people make it so hard. It's been a burden on my heart for a while. It's hard for me to get past what I see and look for the gold that God sees. I think forgiveness is a choice you have to make daily.

- My house has been a mess for a good week. We've had fun though :) 

- The boys broke my scales a few weeks ago but it's actually been kind of freeing. I have no idea what I weigh right now.

- I'm growing my hair out again. 

- It pains me that we are putting money into our truck that we are selling this year.

- I love twitter so much more than facebook now

- I'm getting two things this week. Two things I've wanted for quite some time but were never in the budget. I'm finally getting a steam mop... and for free! Ben gets to pick out a gift from work every year, and he let me get what we needed....I'm also getting an iphone :D

- Every week the boys and I go to pizza hut for lunch with my mom. I need to get off the computer so I can get ready. 

Have a great day!!


Mom2MemphisandRuby

9 comments:

  1. that is so awesome that your brother is in a band!! our house has been a mess for the past 4 weeks! lol!! ;-) i totally love twitter more than facebook! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say good morning but I forget you are 3 hours ahead of me so ...
    Good afternoon. Hope your little guy starts feeling better soon. It's always heartbreaking seeing our little ones not feeling good. Congrats to your brother. That is awesome!

    I totally get what you mean about people. Unfortunately the majority of people I have on my facebook friends list are liberals and that is so upsetting. Even most of my family members as well. It IS difficult to see past our differences sometimes because for me I feel that I will never be able to connect with that person because we have different beliefs.
    I'm also finding twitter much more enjoyable than facebook these days probably because of the reasons I just mentioned. On twitter I get to choose who I want to know more about. I hardly post pictures on fb anyway so I just basically use fb to see my close friends updates.

    I know it must stink having to fix a car that you wont have much longer but just think that the better condition it is the more you'll get for it and hopefully you'll be able to get the car that you want.

    Happy that you get to have things that you've been wanting. Sometimes that is hard to attain as you mentioned because of budget restrictions.

    Pizza Hut is my default choice when we don't feel like driving to our favorite pizzeria. It's so neat you have this once a week tradition to have lunch with your mom there.

    For me it stinks because I don't have any family in Tucson. Everyone is in San Diego. Oh well, we're hoping to move in the near future.

    Hope you have a great day. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for linking up today! ♥
    Congrats to your brother & his band! very exciting!
    Hope Weston feels better soon! My little man just came down with a stomach bug.... blech!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann so envious of your iPhone! Can I live vicariously through your phone?!
    PS- I'm friends with Lauren Lee,and her hubby Stephen sings in your bros band! What a small world! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that's just crazy!! Haha funny who you "run into" in this community!

      Delete
  5. Im jealous of your iphone! I've been waiting one for a while now! lol. Hopefully soon! I like twitter more too! Feels like more of a real conversation

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found you from How to Nest for Less and I'm loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE my iPhone!

    Stopping by from the March Blog Hop. I’m a new follower, would love for you to come follow back!

    Jen- Queen Bee’s Hive

    http://queenbeejen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found your blog via the Blog Hop. I’m your newest GFC follower!
    http://our-reflection.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete